beauty

FOTD #1

14:26

So. I normally like to come up with something incredibly witty at times like these. You know, when you start something new that will sit there for months, even years, eventually tucked so far away that only someone truly dedicated will actually even bother to try and read it. You feel you need to make a statement, or show something that defines who you are and what you're about.

I'll be honest, I'm rubbish at beginnings. I'm not too good at middles or, even, ends. So, I'm going to cheap out and leave the wit and hilarity for the comedians of the world. Instead, I've decided that I'm just going to do a cheeky little face of the day.

In the photograph above, please ignore the state of my eyebrows. They have been left unloved and untamed for many months now due to the laziness of their owner, but this will be rectified soon. Maybe. But as for the rest of my face, I decided to go for a simple look today. I'm not going anywhere special, so there wasn't really a huge amount of point going all out. See the list below for all products used:
Trying to make myself have cheekbones. And failing.
  • Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Colour Correcting Adjust
  • Foundation - Nars Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc Light 2
  • Concealer - Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla Light 2
  • Fixing Powder - Mac Studio Fix in NC15
  • Contour & Blush - Sleek Face Form Contouring & Blush Palette in Light 373
  • Mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensational in Black
  • Lipstick - YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in Number 8
 And that is my Face of the Day. I hope you like it and it wasn't too boring of a first post, I'll try and make them a bit more interesting in the future! Hope you all have a fantastic day and I will talk to you all soon!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're glowing! I love this foundation, NARS always has great base products.

    I look forward to more posts!

    Gem. x | slightgem.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely quite quickly become one of my favourites!

      Delete

Followers

Like us on Facebook